Carl Tielsch founded the Altwasser factory in 1845. It swiftly became second largest porcelain factory in Silesia. After twenty years the factory employeed 1,400 employees. Products of the Tielsch factory quickly became known for its high quality and artistic values. Their quality was compared to porcelain manufactures from Berlin or even Meissen.
This beautiful plate shows light signs of use, with 50% of gilt rim intact. No damages.
C.T. Altwasser Silesia 1909 - 1934 mark