DAMAGED Crocheted Table Cloth, Handmade Tablecloth, Medium Yarn, Hand Crocheted, Pale Cream Table Cloth
NOTES: Three areas on this pretty cloth need mending and there are a couple of light foodie marks and a light grey ink mark remaining after initial launder, not considered hard stains.
Measures: 70" / 56" Freshly laundered.
Star Rating For This Listing - 3/5 -
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)
Materials: cotton, thread.