Exquisite Ecru Circular Vintage Linen & Lace Inset Tablecloth, 8 Matching Napkins.
Measures Large: 66" and Napkins: 16" sq
Star Rating - Tablecloth: 4/5 and Napkins: 4/5
Beautiful! Pattern continues around whole cloth. Linen is a very good quality, shows no thinning or wear. Two super faint marks on tablecloth, seen only when held up to light. This cloth is full of life and in wonderful condition as a set. The shade is a true ecru, photos are showing a much lighter shade than it is.
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)