Vintage Synthetic Lace, Table Topper, Cream Light Weight, Heritage Lace. Possibly made in China.
Measures: 34" square
Star Rating For This Listing - 4/5 - This runner is cream in shade and in great shape.
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
All my linens are pre-loved and most have seen years of happy use and many, many washes. Most vintage items will show some wear, I will try my best to describe the item for sale. I am not an expert in vintage hand-crafts, just an enthusiast :)
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)