12 Inch White Crochet Doily or Centerpiece, Hand Crocheted, Silver Accented. Beautiful, medium weight yarn and a pretty silver highlight aspect.
Measuring: 12' Circular
Type: Crocheted by Hand
Materials used: cotton
Holes/Broken Threads: None
Condition: No worries here, good to go!
Star Rating For This Listing - 4/5
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
All my linens are pre-loved and most have seen years of happy use and many, many washes. Most vintage items will show some wear.
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)