DAMAGED Lace & Linen Centerpiece, Large Doily, Linens to Repair 16132
DAMAGED Lace & Linen Centerpiece, Large Doily, Linens to Repair. Very old piece of beautiful work!
NOTES: This pretty piece has a lace edge that is not original to the piece and a small gap on the edge, on the linen.... Please check all photos for examples.
No marks, laundered, lightly starched and ready for use!
Measures: 22" Diameter.
Star Rating For This Listing - 2/5 -
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
All my linens are pre-loved and most have seen years of happy use and many, many washes.
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)