DAMAGED Nottingham Machine Lace, Filet Styled Doilies, 3 Filet Lace Table Linens, Tray Cloths ... Off white.
Sold as one lot.
Measures: Largest 14" / 9.5" and smaller 2 are 11" / 6"
Star Rating For This Listing - 3/5 - No holes but there is shade variation due to age patina on these doilies, hard to pick up in a photo. Pretty, none-the-less.
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
All my linens are pre-loved and most have seen years of happy use and many, many washes. Most vintage items will show some wear,
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)