UNFINISHED Crochet Table Runner, Pale Cream, Vintage Table Linens, Vintage Crochet to Complete, On one end of this beautiful piece is an extra of the sequence on one side and a missing sequence on the other. It is large and lovely, created in a weighty yarn. If you are handy with crochet, this could be completed into a stunning piece. No other marks or holes...Priced to reflect condition. Enjoy!
Measures 70" / 28"
Star Rating For This Listing - 2/5 - This cotton runner is in great shape except for needing finished, check all photos.
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)
We are also found on ...