UNFINISHED Crochet Table Runner, Pale Cream, Vintage Table Linens, Vintage Crochet to Complete 17321
UNFINISHED Crochet Table Runner, Pale Cream, Vintage Table Linens, Vintage Crochet to Complete, On one end of this beautiful piece is an extra of the sequence on one side and a missing sequence on the other. It is large and lovely, created in a weighty yarn. If you are handy with crochet, this could be completed into a stunning piece. No other marks or holes...Priced to reflect condition. Enjoy!
Measures 70" / 28"
Star Rating For This Listing - 2/5 - This cotton runner is in great shape except for needing finished, check all photos.
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)
We are also found on ...