Navy blue and cream sweet set!
The factory was originally called the Crown Works, however there was a nearby factory called the Crown Pottery and so in 1919 the Collingwood factory was renamed the St. George Works. The partners were Charles Collingwood and Arthur Benjamin Collingwood. In 1957/8 the works were taken over by Clayton Bone China.
These pieces have ash dots, typical of this age of bone china, it is a manufacturing defect. No chips, cracks, repairs or stains. No crazing is seen on this set.
Backstamps as pictured