Crisp white set with roses galore, inside and out! High handled set in great shape.
The factory was originally called the Crown Works, however there was a nearby factory called the Crown Pottery and so in 1919 the Collingwood factory was renamed the St. George Works. The partners were Charles Collingwood and Arthur Benjamin Collingwood. In 1957/8 the works were taken over by Clayton Bone China.
**Please note. Some of the pattern transfer on the cups interior is not perfect. No chips, cracks, repairs or stains.
Backstamp as pictured