Circular Lace Table Cloth, Small Handmade Tablecloth, Light Ecru in shade. This beauty has been identified as an English Bedfordshire Bobbin Lace. (Which is a cousin to Cluny Lace) Many thanks to Sharron from https://rookandraven.weebly.com/
Measures: 45" Diameter. Freshly laundered and ready for use at that next fancy table setting!
Star Rating For This Listing - 2/5 - Three very small rust dots noted on this otherwise amazing piece....Not very noticeable, but they are there. These are hard to remove. No broken stitches or larger foodie marks on this. Table cloth has been well cared for and has no other issues of note, new owner will be delighted!
* 5/5 Wonderful - As close to new as a vintage item can be, little used and well cared for.
* 4/5 Very Good - Light wear, well cared for, maybe a loose thread, no holes, light, removable marks might be seen.
* 3/5 Good - Light fraying, broken stitch or marks not removed in first launder, but still expected to come out.
* 2/5 Poor - Small holes (could be mended) Stains I have been unable to remove, fraying and/or fading of fabric or work. Skips in embroidery stitches. Mostly suitable for crafts and cutting.
* 1/5 Damaged Non-repairable - Worn, frayed, holes, marks. Suitable for crafts and repurposing, not mending.
Thank you so much for visiting Vintage Keepsakes and mark us as a favorite, we are always adding new items :)